Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday Morning Raid Group

Hey gang,

So I'm thinking while some of us (myself included) get a little more experience in raids, we are going to dedicate the Saturday morning crew to doing Obsidian Sanctum and Vault of Archavon runs. This will give us opportunities to gear up still and won't be quite the shock of jumping into the Naxx fire. We will start out with the 10 mans (majority made up of guildies) and perhaps we can add enough after those to pug some 25 man groups. Yesterday, we had myself, Sayjinquan (now Bamapriest), Yuk, Zerk, Morty, etc. try this and it seemed to work out. 7am ST seemed to be a little early for some so I'm going to bump it up to 7:30ST. Of course, you're always welcome to show up early and do some heroics with me. I'm sending out invites this morning to our Heroic and Devastator ranked guildies.

Quick question for Wada or Morty or anyone that knows...does OS reset like heroics where, if you are in the middle of a run, you are screwed?

3 comments:

  1. I honestly don't know, I've never been in a raid in the AM to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on second thought, raids reset only on tuesday, thus I'd hedge against them resetting on any other day/time.

    ReplyDelete