Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sarth 1D coming next friday at 5pm Server

Ok, We've done Sartharian every week for a while now, time we spiced it up.

Could everyone please watch the Sarth video's where they have 1 dragon up. They are easy to find on Youtube, also check the tankspot forums or wowwiki concerning the tactics.

We're going to need 3 tanks and ~2 healers + 5 dps.

Tanks: Brutegar, Cottonrocket, Becca, fyska, Lash, ?
Healers: Wad, Sayjinquan, Lash, ?
DPS: Cubex, Danaris, Aldie, Dantius, Zerk/Yuk, Aenicus?

I only included the people that have raided with us at night before, if you're interested, please, say so, this isn't an exclusive list.

Sarth 1D:
1)Kill 2 of the harder dragons, they each have a different buff they bring to the encounter.
2) Start the fight with Sarth
3) One tank takes Sarth, 2 other tanks + dps take on the mini-dragon when it comes down.
Now, you've got 1 tank on Sarth, 1 tank on the mini-me, 1 tank on portal.
4) portal comes up, all dps, #3 tank, + 1 healer goes into the portal, ppl outside communicate with those inside if there's a firewall coming so that dps can halt on in-portal until wave is clear.
5) nuke mini-me, then focus on Sarth, 2 tanks control adds, ranged dps downs adds then returns to Sarth.
6) Sarth Dead, get better and more loot, have more risk = more fun :)

4 comments:

  1. Wada:

    If you need me, wife is out of town so I'll be on all night. Willing to tank, heal or dps depending on your need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'd like to see is /everyone/ that can possibly be on for 3 hours, log on and stay on so we can switch out for ppl that need gear.

    We'll save WG/OS/Naxx-10 Spider quarter for friday. We'll need 2 tanks min, we can either bring 2 healers or 1 besides me. that leaves room for 5-6 dps. For Spider quarter, the main group has it mostly on farm and from what I've seen, has been sharding most of the drops, I'd like to get maybe a tank, a dps, and a healer into this that isn't normally in the group. We can even switch out for each boss but I'd rather a set series of people learn the fights. I'm more for experience than gear or anything else. My goal is 25-man content for you guys and for that, alot more ppl need gear AND experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be able to go Friday night.

    ReplyDelete