Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Cattle Battle Groups

Hi there gang , here's a general list of members for grouping in instances
*Note this is a work in progress -

In order to gear up Cubex has recommended we split the Heroics group into two with one member of the Junior cows to come along if room and do the heavier Heroics. I need to know your regular play times(which I pretty well know) to develop times and the instances required.

Heroics R Us (lvl 80 geared)
Lashtail DPS
Meurtedhoof - Tank/DPS
Cotton Rocket -Tank
Sinscribe - healer
Lashstar - healer
Cubex - DPS mage
ZerkofArk- DPS Hunter
Jinda - DPS Feral Druid
Becca - Death knight Tank/DPS
Aenicus - Paladin Ret DPS
Deadrush - Rogue DPS

Junior Cows
Capataz - healer
Yukaya - Hunter DPS
ZerkofArk - Hunter DPS
Fyska - Druid Tank
Skreken - Warrior DPS
Zephroes - DK tank
Azerra - Hunter DPS
Paladius - Paladin Ret
Boheeka - Rogue DPS

Its that 70's Show
Westor -- Paladin tank
Hitbytruck - Priest healer/dps
Icanhazbrain- Warrior DPS
Spodium - Mage DPS
Buluva - Warrior Dps
Mahliel - Druid Healer
Bloodstained- DK Blood DPS

We're Still Stuck in the Sixties
Inovatrix
and more to be listed.

5 comments:

  1. I (Wadataka) am always willing to heal anything ppl need that'll progress them to raiding.

    I'd also suggest, for groups that can farm instances, you can double up on tanks/healers to help get them geared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wada.. we appreciate that. Wadataka is a superb Tauren Druid Healer and would be in our Devastator 25 Ranks :) if he would join us ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get out of this guild that I'm in, the ppl in it take gross pleasure in harassing and belittling anyone and everyone. The only reason I'm in the guild is because of their ability to consistently down 25-man. I've paid my dues for them gearing me but I'd like to nail ulduar when it comes out as well.

    If the atmosphere gets any filthier though, Tauren Stampede is the first place I'm going to run to.... as long as you make a Morty's suckage meter rank :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it looks like my next project is to: make a pally, level him to 80, get completely geared, join Wada's guild and then start screaming obscenities and racial slurs non-stop on vent during raid runs.

    Come to the 'Pede Wada.

    ReplyDelete