Friday, March 26, 2010

OK STOP ALL PROGRESS

Hi again every one,

It's your technologically distressed Guild Master here Lash, Well we got the account thing straightened around, now I have only to deal with the fact that apparently the game continually crashes on Windows 7 platforms. Not just WoW either .. all games are crashing at random times.

Sigh,, so much for progress

I did get in a couple of times but I'm waiting for wowtech to respond with some solutions..

Maybe I'll see you soon.

Lash

Oh Yes, On behalf of the Tauren Stamepede We must offer significant salutations to Haystealer for the being the first Stampeder to break the 3K gear score .. wow thats fabulous. grats Hay and to everyone else I see working hard on breaking that level.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks lash. I nearly went broke trying to get all the mats for the tanking pants :) Hope you get your computer straighten out soon.

    ReplyDelete