Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LASH IS TRAPPED IN RW

Hi gang,

Well I finally got my new computer and got everything downloaded and ready to roll when suddenly I'm confronted with I cant play because the license agreement froze up the in game mouse. Sooo I had to get my computer support people to finally figure out that in order to play WOW with Windows 7 I have to start it in Windows as a framed window.. Got that resolved so I went to push the button,, now Blizz tells me I need a battle net account.. HELLOOO wtf do you think ive had for the past 5 months???
So I get booted to a bnet account set up that asks me if I have a b net account ,, so I do ,, then I type in the usual and move on then I hit the enter .. and poof .. my account is invalid.

So Im hot on the heels of the not so supportive blizz whose tech thinks that my email wasnt in full when I told them that its my account name registering as invalid..

GOOODDDDD.

Anyway maybe Ill see you sometime.. Please take care of yourselves and have fun,
Im not..

Lash
ps did my my authenticator delivered yesterday for the invalid account hows that for ironic.?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your troubles Lash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks man. I'm stuck with RW as well. I'm taking Karate again to balance out the (no offense ladies) Ultra-feminine propaganda from this !#!@#!@# nursing program. Kosho Ryu Kempo, Escrima Arnis, and Combat Jujitsu make for very sore, early nights. I've started to weight lift again and to bicycle where possible (clinicals and karate class) and I've found that even after almost a month, IT HURTS :P

    I'll see you guys this summer at least. Good luck lash, and all the rest of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see ya soon lash. Maybe all that happened because of the guild bank, and some tech support person pushed the wrong button. Something I would never do -- lol

    ReplyDelete