Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend Morning Group

Alrighty, so Sunday's run was a little disappointing.

Some observations:
1) Only 2 healers for our Naxx run and based on our inexperience (myself included) I think we really need 3.
2) A little low on the dps due to a few alts being used.
3) Knowledge of the fight a little lacking.

Fixes:
1) As much as I'd love to have a full guild run, it just might not be in the cards for us yet. So instead of bumping a healer spot for a guild dps, I think we need to pug a 3rd healer if there are not 3 available in-guild.
2) Low dps can really be fixed by coming on your main character. Most of our mains are doing nice dps/tanking/healing but some of our alts are a little bit behind. If you want to join a pug mid-week, please use your alt on that and bring your main on the weekend. If your main is already involved with the Wada/Maha group then obviously that's different. I think I will start scheduling for Saturday instead of Sunday as there seem to be a few more people on.
3) Please, please, please, please just check out youtube for videos on the fight. They are all over the place and it just takes a few minutes to find out the entire strategy of the boss fights.

Anyway, all that being said, we will try again this Saturday 7am ST. I think we'll try the Plague Quarter first just to change things up and then move on. I will send out invites this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment