Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Raid Times

Alrighty. So Huracan and I will be leading a Tuesday night raid @ 5:45 p.m. and a Saturday morning raid @ 7:00 a.m. (hopefully my new job hours won't interfere with this). I haven't talked to Hura at length, but I know we will be concentrating on getting Naxx on farm, I would think to about a 3 hour raid. I'm also guessing we'll be throwing in some OS and VoA as well. Once we get some added gear to people, I really would like to give Malygos a try with a group of the Stampede's finest. Obviously, it would require a much greater study of the fight.

Anyway, if these times do not work out for you, please feel free to start up a group on a night that is available to you. I also need to talk to Lash but it might be time to start recruiting in trade chat. I'm thinking a sample would be:

"The Tauren Stampede is seeking new members of any class and/or spec. Must be level 70+ but more than welcome to bring in alts once a member. We are a friendly casual guild currently raiding 10 man Naxx and OS. Guild tabard, 5 tab GB, vent channel, website...Hear the thundering hooves of the Horde."

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. I might be available Saturday morning if you need me. Tonight, unfortunetly, is a no-go. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be good to go on Saturday morning but not tonight. I can go next week and more than likely every Tuesday after this week. My oldest son is now driving so he can drive to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit. Looks like I'm a no-go. Just got informed that I'm going to be busy tomorrow during raid time..... Sorry guys.

    ReplyDelete